Software in Accounts Payable
Accelerate your accounts payable processes by optimizing accounting workflow
Document Manager with its workflow software module can be used as a flexible accountancy document management software solution that enables users to optimize workflow, from the receipt of an invoice, through the approval and payment processes, to archiving.
Large businesses face many challenges capturing and managing their invoice related PO's, GRN's, PoD's and other documents that are generated at multiple locations. Document Logistix's electronic document management systems help bring those documents together in a central environment which is accessible to all users simultaneously, and over the web.
Document Logistix's UK based document management company provides document storage asset management software for archiving large quantities of emails, computer generated reports and scanned paper documents.
Document Manager provides:
- Accurate invoice and document capture.
- Reduced administration requirements.
- Manual or automated content indexing.
- Cross referencing invoices with GRN / PO details for accuracy.
- Direct integration with core finance and back office solutions.
- Elimination of hard copy files.
- Access to documents via web based document management.
- Admissibility of data in UK courts through compliance with legal document management standards.
- Vast storage capacity through data compression.
View Case Study
"Initially we weren't looking for a full document management system, we just wanted a solution for raising purchase orders, receiving goods and receiving and processing invoices that could be easily integrated with our existing systems. When we looked at the DM market, we found that other solutions were too structured around image capture and storage, whereas our focus was on finding a solution that worked with our existing, non-image based financial applications and workflow”Spirax Sarco Cost Accountant Adrian Powell